- What are your qualifications?
- What are your prices for creating a resume? Why are your prices so low?
- How long does it take to receive my resume?
- How is my resume delivered?
- How do I pay for my resume?
- Do you guarantee your work? Do you offer a money back guarantee?
- What are the industries for which you write resumes?
- Do you write resumes for military veterans?
- What is a federal resume? Do you write federal resumes?
- Can you help me if I’ve never had a resume?
1. What are your qualifications?
Our writers and editors are experienced HR professionals, with decades of combined experience writing resumes and backgrounds as hiring managers. In short, we know what employers want to see and the skills to put that information on your resume.
2. What are your prices for creating a resume? Why are your prices so low?
We have a variety of professionally written resume packages available for purchase. Please visit our Pricing/Services page for more information. Our prices are exceptionally low, because we are a small, family run business and not a resume factory. We believe in making a fair wage for our efforts, not preying upon our customers.
4. How is my resume delivered?
Your new resume is delivered to you via e-mail in Microsoft Word .docx format and Adobe Acrobat PDF. ASCII text versions are available, free of charge, upon request. We do not mail printed copies.
5. How do I pay for my resume?
Our website accepts payment via major credit card and we can also use PayPal. In special circumstances we may accept checks at our discretion, but your order will be held until payment is cleared.
6. Do you guarantee your work? Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We offer several guarantees, including a satisfaction guarantee, free revisions and delivery guarantee. If you purchase any of our resume packages, we will refund 50% of your purchase price if you don’t get any interviews in the first 3 months.
8. Do you write resumes for military veterans?
ABSOLUTELY! We love writing resumes for those who make our freedom possible. In fact, we offer a 10% discount on any of our resume packages to individuals with active duty military service on their resume. We are equally adept at writing traditional resumes and federal resumes for outplacing veterans.
9. What is a federal resume? Do you write federal resumes?
A federal resume is a very controlled resume format that is used when applying for jobs with the federal government. It must feature the job information, personal information, education, work history and other qualifications. Unlike a traditional resume which serves to market your services, the sole purpose of the federal resume is to establish your eligibility to be hired. We have created a large number of federal resumes for customers and continue to do so.
10. Can you help me if I’ve never had a resume?
Definitely. Our process is geared towards a Q&A process that allows our writers to get your skills, work history, educational background and intangibles for inclusion in your resume.